O artigo de hoje será todo em inglês! Boa leitura e bons estudos! Freedie Mercury!
I am a huge fan of Queen. Today, I am going to share with you some interesting
facts about the amazing performer Freddy Mercury.
- When he was born in 1946, his parents named him Farrokh Bulsara. He
legally changed his name to Freddy Mercury around 1970.
- He has a major in graphic design.
- Montserrat Caballé, the Spanish soprano, once said “the difference between
Freddie and almost all the other rock stars was that he was selling the voice”.
- In 2016, a team of European scientists set out to discover a scientific
explanation for the magic of Mercury’s voice. The team’s report, published in
the journal of the British Voice Association, came to a conclusion: Mercury was
probably not a natural tenor, as we generally believe, but a baritone who sang
as a tenor, using exceptional voice control.
- When Queen was recording The Show Must Go On, just before he died,
Mercury was so ill he could hardly walk. Brian May recalls, “He went, ‘I’ll f***ing
do it, darling’ – vodka down – and went in and killed it, completely lacerated that
- Although he seemed so wild on stage, he was shy. Roger Taylor once said.
“In real life nobody knew Freddie. He was shy, gentle and kind. He was never
the one he was on the stage.”
- The album “Mr. Bad Guy” was dedicated to his cats. He wrote a song
about his favorite cat, Delilah. He was a devoted cat lover.
To me, he was the greatest frontman of all time.
TEACHER DENIZE AMARO LECIONA IDIOMAS HÁ 21 ANOS. GRADUADA EM LETRAS COM LICENCIATURA EM ESPANHOL.
PARA AULAS PARTICULARES @denizeteacher
Gostou de “Freedie Mercury”?
Assine nossa Newsletter, e receba nossas publicações em seu email.Então, aproveite e leia mais sobre Gringuei.